NJSBCA provides our members with benefits to help them run their businesses optimally and works on legislation to advocate for school bus contractors.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS- Getting a Return on Your Investment in NJSBCA
NJSBCA Membership — Advocacy, Expertise, Networking — Our Foundational Pillars
- ASSOCIATION LEADERSHIP ENGAGEMENT
- Bi-monthly Executive Committee Meetings
- Monthly Board of Director Meetings
- Numerous Standing Committee meetings monthly or bi-monthly
- Effective Government-Affairs firm who initiate, monitor, support and oppose numerous legislative bills.
- Closely engage with key government departments including the Office of the Governor.
- PAC efforts to raise awareness of association interests-meet key decision makers.
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER BENEFIT PROGRAMS
- 401K Plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- NJSBCA Accreditation Program
- Driver Recruiting Campaign
- NJSBCA Private Classified
- OSHA Record-Keeping Compliance Updates
- EDUCATIONAL WEBINARS – Hear from important speakers on relative issues, as topics arise.
- COMMUNICATIONS – Monthly Member Newsletters and Member Alerts
- WEBSITE RESOURCES – Find suppliers, educational materials, legislative information, calendar of Association events.
- In-Person Events
- Business Meetings Scheduled Twice a Year
- Regional Meetings