Health Insurance Program
Exclusive Health Insurance Program
Want to offer your employees quality health care benefits at an affordable price? NJSBCA has partnered with World Insurance Associates to bring its members The Health Benefit Alliance Partnership Program for companies of all sizes. Now you can offer your full-time, part-time, hourly, seasonal, and union employees quality health coverage ranging from low-cost basic plans to comprehensive platinum plans. And it’s fast and easy to enroll!
QUALITY PLANS AND PROVIDERS
Our program gives you and your employees access to top benefits and national providers.
- Five Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plans and five Minimum Value Plans (MVP), including HDHP
- Basic telehealth-only plan up to a platinum PPO plan
- Nationwide network of doctors and pharmacies
- ACA compliant plans available in all 50 states
- Annual renewal June 1
COMPETITIVE RATES AND BENEFITS
Your full-time through seasonal employees can choose between 10 plan designs to fit their needs and budget.
- Deductibles ranging from $0 to $20,000
- Monthly rates as low as $98 for a single employee
- Monthly rates as low as $177 for a full family—regardless of age and size of family
- ACA preventative covered 100% on low-cost MEC plans
- Enrollment minimum only two employees required
- No minimum employer contribution requirement
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND SUPPORT
You can leverage our expertise before, during, and after your plan is implemented.
- Experienced team guides you through the process
- No census required to obtain proposal
- Fast and easy steps to get enrolled and insured
- Ongoing personal support for claims and billing